- DJs: Genre specific DJs from tastemakers to residents.
- ONLINE: We pitch for exclusive features as well as a wide spread campaign across global blogs & YouTube channels.
- RADIO: Target specialist radio shows & podcasts for plays, mixes & interviews.
- PRINT: Reviews, top 10's, features, interviews & general editorial.
- PROMOTERS: We'll get your music or mixes to promoters of clubs and festivals round the world.
(NB: All our PR services include genre target group mail outs as well as hand selected recipients for maximum exposure. We also send personal email follow ups to key recipients to get you that essential reaction.)
Contact us for a bespoke campaign.
- We pride ourselves in being one step ahead of the rest by adding more to our PR services as we grow.
- Pitch for label/artist features & reviews online stores to help boost your releases awareness.
- Personal follow up emails to key recipients to get quality feedback (not just group emails).
- FREE advance lifetime protection against illegal downloads of your tracks (full PR service only).
- FREE press release copyrighting (full PR service only).
- Pitch music videos to various high profile video networks.
Collectively, Jay & Terry have over 3 decades of experience within the music industry from retail & record labels, to PR, publishing & performance. This experience and insight has given them crucial contacts and understanding to help promote your releases in key media streams.
3Beat, BBE, Beenie Man, Bondax, Brookes Brothers, Caspa, Cooking Vinyl, DJ Zinc, Distinctive, Drumsound & Bassline Smith, Dub Pistols, Emalkay, FFRR, Foamo, Funtcase, General Levy, Hatcha, Heavy Artillery, Hybrid, Jayceeoh, Klashnekoff, Koven, Liquicity, Love & Other, Marshall Jefferson, Maribou State, Matrix & Futurebound, Maxim (The Prodigy), Oliver Heldens, Om Unit, Playaz, Ralph Rosario, Rebel MC / Congo Natty, Rusko, Shaggy, Sigma, Sizzla, Stanton Warriors, Steve Lawler, Sunday Best, Tantrum Desire, TC, Technique Recordings, The Prodigy, The Prototypes, Tru Thoughts, Viper Recordings, V Recordings.
DJ Reaction Highlights
Andy C, Annie Mac, Antiserum, Basement Jaxx, Borgore, Bassnectar, Bar 9, Caspa, Claude Von Stroke, Craig Richards, Cookie Monster, Crookers, DJ EZ, DJ Fresh, DJ Yoda, Dub Pistols, Dirtyphonics, Diplo, Excision, Fatboy Slim, Freestylers, Friction, Gorgon City, Groove Armada, High Rankin, High Contrast, Hudson Mowhawk, J-Kenzo, Krafty Kuts, Kutski, Kissy Sellout, Laurent Garnier, London Electricity, Marcus Nasty, Maxim (The Prodigy), Metrik, Mistajam (Jam Hot feature), My Nu Leng, MJ Cole, Netsky, Noisia, Om Unit, Pendulum (El Hornet), Redlight, Roger Sanchez, Roska, Roni Size, Rudimental, Sasha, Stanton Warriors, Smith & Mighty, Shy FX, Skism, Skream, Sub Focus, Terry Francis, The Crystal Method, Tittsworth, The Qemists, Toddla T, Z-Trip, Zeds Dead, 12th Planet, 16 Bit & MANY MORE
We've secured features with the likes of Complex, Vice, Thump, UKF, DJ Mag, Mad Decent, Most Addictive, YourEDM, DataTransmission, Artists Inteligence Agency as well as a vast and varied network of online networks and YouTube channels. Most of these we work with on a daily basis to get features, reviews, interviews and general editorial.
BBC Radio 1, 1Xtra, 6 Music, BBC Asian Network, Kiss FM, XFM, Apple Music, Beats 1, Rinse FM, Kool London, JJJ, Kiss FM (Australia), Ministry Of Sound, Record Radio (Russia), Zane Lowe, Toddla T, David Rodigan, Friction, Skream, MistaJam, B.Traits, Monki, Eddy Temple Morris, Ras Kwame, Crissy Criss, Annie Nightingale, Jaguar Skills, Rob Da Bank, DJ Hype, Mike Delinquent, Don Letts + Many more specialist online & podcast shows.
Multiple ‘Single Of The Month’ in DJ, iDJ, Mixmag, Loaded, Music Week, Metro, Evening Standard, The Mirror, Time Out as well as interviews, top tens, features and editorial.
We have close relationships with some of the key digital sellers to secure editorial and features on their sites to maximize exposure for your releases.